BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Life..

Im just sooo new to this blog thing yet i got soo many post i want to make, and its all based on true story.

See, im just a normal girl, i mean almost normal as any typical girl its just that i got my own personality and my own life,which sucks:( i know that to reject our fate is a sins, but really, i hate my life. its always unfair, unappreciated, and cruel. Not until i met him, thanks to him i learn how to be loved, a real love that is being patience, being cared, being appreciated and most of all, being like a guardian of mine. i know i should'nt be saying this, but tho he's not yet my husband, im really thankful that i met him;D he's like giving me a new life and a greater strength.

if i were to collect all my tears i think i can manage to give heavy rain in Brunei, really.. and im sick of crying and all. just tonight i have gone tru hardships from my parents and i shut my eyes tidhtly so that tears dont fall, IT FAILED!! huhu.. yes, more and more tears falls, rejecting fate and stuff. Thanks that he's always with me to calm my night. love you sooo much Md Habib Bin Wahid:) and im sorry for being such a problematic. love you.

0 comments: