BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 18, 2011

life has been..

soooooo sick. first i was having toothache which make me sleepless over night for about 3 days..niluuuu kaliah gigi ku.. buduuu wwaaaa...rasa kn mati kuuuu, then aku slalu ngusut arah boyfriend ku saying niluuuuuuuuu balik2, annoying? yes. hahaha.. sorry syg, but thanks that you are always there for me. hehe.. sorry aaa me ANI nyusahkan,,luan penyakitan, haha, dri awal relation tani dh me sakit sjaa..dulu g th yaaa,me betahan ara hospital,haha, na u sedih ada gf yg bnyk sakit mcm me? naleh u melayan tu aaa.tapi me pun na mau sakit waaa,me slalu pikir me ani kuat lah apalah, tapi kenyataan nya sebaliknya, huhu, i wish i was born with more healthy body and strong immune system. sorry aa sayang me slalu buat u risau, sorry sooo much, and then baru2 ani aku damam batuk ampus g, also make me sleepless last night, huhu, stress ku hidup ku aa:( aaa, ada g aku slalu text boyfriend ku, budu aa? i just cant stop my self from contacting him,yet im worried he'll be annoyed from me. huhu, sayang, dnt give up on me aa, i nvr want to make u worried or trying to be  annoying, huhu, love u sooo much, no matter what will happen, i'll always love you.

ni naaa gigi ku kana cabut masa ara dentist,aku sma love ku, waaa..kajar2 beta kana inject apa aa..thanks love you give me courage to do it:)

my lil book, see there lying  on the floor, its my lil brother who sleep in my room and get me infected with fever and cough. damn him

there,there..my cute lil book that i bought, originally its white but aku lapis..haha.lawaa kan? and oh, i havent write anything in it, its just sooo cute.

0 comments: